Submitted on Saturday September 27th, 2008
This issue of the Hospice Circular includes the following articles:
- Light Up a Life... And lighten your shopping load!
- “I Wish More People Knew” A daughter’s perspective
- November Is National Hospice Month
- Flooded with Doubt — Elaine Ross, long-term Hospice Nurse, found herself caring for her mother
- Holiday Wish List
- Because of You — There's a lot happening for Hospice
- Meet Board Member and Campaign Chair Dek Driscoll — Proud of Hospice's initiative
- Thinking Outside the Gift Box — Another thoughtful holiday gift idea
- Sacred Tradition for Those Who Have Lost a Loved One — Annual Memorial Tree Service provides meaningful alternative
- Light Up a Life Ornament Order Form... Place your order today!
- 2009 Counseling Series